TMT Bars which is a Thermo-Mechanically Treated bar manufactured for metallurgical processing. The raw materials like iron ore, coal, and dolomite are required which needs mixed, piled, and recovered with specific proportions to make TMT Bars. TMT Bars are high-strength with a hard inner-outer core and soft inner core. TMT Bars are available in various types as used in construction sites as it lays the foundation of industrial growth and civil development in any country.
As per a survey conducted by an Economic survey in the year 2018-19 production of steel would be increasing by 128.60 by the year 2021.
Some Producers of TMT Bars in India:
The Indian Steel Industry is largest in terms of export and production, thus facing severe competition, some of the leading producers of TMT Bars in India are.
- JSW Steel Ltd – JSW Steel is an India based company under a subsidiary of the JSW group. It was founded in 1982 with its headquarters in Mumbai. It has an operating income of ₹11,168 crores as of 2019 and a production of 15 million metric tonnes.
- TATA Steel – TATA Steel is one of the oldest steel companies in India. It is a subsidiary of the TATA group of companies. Its headquarters in Mumbai. It has an operating income of ₹29,383 crores as of 2019 and a production of 34 million tonnes per annum.
- SAIL – Steel Authority of India (SAIL) is an Indian state-owned company, a public sector undertaking. Its headquarters in Delhi. The company has an operating income of ₹3715 crores as of 2019 and a production of 16.3 million tonnes.
- Super Shakti Ltd – Super Smelters Ltd is one of the fastest-growing companies in the steel industry. It was founded in the year 1995. The headquarters in Kolkata, West Bengal. The company has an operating income of ₹1565 crores as of 2019.
Advantages of using TMT Bars:
- The best quality TMT Bars are amazingly flexible in construction sites.
- TMT Bars minimize the risk of damage in construction sites.
- TMT Bars are recyclable.
- TMT Bars are light in weight so transportable.
- The TMT Bars give the bar superior strength and anti-corrosive properties.
- TMT Bars are safe because of their high strength.
Price relations of TMT Bars during corona pandemic:
In the initial days of lockdown, TMT Bars sales were affected due to low demand from automobiles and consumer goods segments. The import of finished steel fell by 10.4 % during the period of February- April as compared to the previous year. Economic Times report.
Ispat gold TMT Bars:
TMT Bars at affordable prices and with good quality offers you the best of the building materials. If anyone in West Bengal is in search of TMT Bars or any building materials then just give a visit to Ispatgold.